Death Scythe Death Scythe

All i can say is... Holy moly this is glorious! Have a scout, you've earned it, in my humble opinion.

-Thumper- -Thumper-

Dayum... This definitely goes in my 'Best of 2014' playlist. Thanks for making it. :D

Blue Skies + Red Shoes Blue Skies + Red Shoes

Reminds me of ye olde Sonic tunes on the genesis. Title reference mayhaps? I love it regardless! :)

DFR- Wizard DFR- Wizard

Dayum. I'm sorry, but this has to be said:

This is so wizard!

I'm liking this quite a bit. :D

DesoPL responds:

Hey, thanks very much !

Chirplet Chirplet

There hasn't been many tunes that "swing" as of late... Nice to hear some people still pull it off. All i can say is: Thanks. :D
Faved and five'd. ^__^

xKore - Untitled (WIP) xKore - Untitled (WIP)

!!!

This is so dirty my pants jizzed on their own accord.... xD

Dreamland Dash Dreamland Dash

Many have said it's awesome...

And i do too, faved, 5/5, 10/10 and saved! ^_^

Ihsman07 responds:

Hey, thanks. I think you're awesome too! :D

System Override (MS RAVE) System Override (MS RAVE)

Awsome =D

I'm not much of a reviewer, but since u reviewed me i'll do the same. I dont really know how to give constructive critique, but i know when i like a song. And i really like this =D Sounds almost like it would fit in a music video with a carchase or something like that =P Keepy uppy the good worky!

Music-story responds:

Thanks for the review. Whenever you want even more review by me please PM me. If you don't I might not review your songs for a while..not that I am ignoring you but because I review alot of songs and ppl ask me to review their stuff too. Yes, I know you like raves. Glad you liked my first. Yeah could work in a car chase. Now I just need to add the gunshots and the screeching of tires. I will keepy uppy the good worky :) Bye for now

Feral Fox - Frozen World Feral Fox - Frozen World

Yeah!

Brings my thoughts back to the old days... Well... I was 12 when i bought my first trance album =D Sounded kinda like this. All sounds wrap up to a smooth melody... And BAM! SupaTrance! =P *Get ur hands up, get ur hands up* Definerly 1 of my favs.
Keep up ur great work!

Feral-Fox responds:

hah thanks very much, I will continue try my best. Thanks for one of the great reviews =P *puts hands up*

Enter The Matrix Enter The Matrix

Really heavy stuff, man!

I'll say just one thing, dude! My 5:er belongs to this one! Great job!